Crewe Alexandra F.C Air Force 1 AF1 Sneaker Shoes T290622
Air Force 1s are one of the most popular models of sneakers out today for casual wear. The original design made Air Force 1s good as basketball shoes in the early 80s. Here we investigate how they hold up as athletic shoes today.
Air Force 1s are good for short to medium walks despite the weight of the sneaker. The cushioning technology in the midsole is from the 80s. However, the plushness still provides for a comfortable walk.
All in all, the AF1 is a comfy casual shoe. Whether it’s standing or walking around for a little while, lifting some weights or playing sports, one could do worse than some Forces. Yes, better shoes exist for sports these days, and for professional athletes it is important to make smart footwear choices. However, for most of us, a pair of 1s should work just fine for many such activities.
How to measure insole length
Product Information :
- Extremely fashionable and dynamic, easily combined with many types of outfits
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- Rubber outsole for grip and durability.
- Perforations help your feet breathe.
- Upper constructed with a combination of synthetic tumbled leather for durability
PRINTS: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: clean with damp towels
PRODUCTION TIME: 10-15 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
Connect Us At :
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/usalast.store
Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/Usalast/shoes/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/tieuytien1
From : Usalast Team