January Girls Are Sunshine Mixed With A Little Hurricane Sleeveless Zip Hoodie T041221
They can look good on celebrities, at least. Despite Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson branching way out of gym rat looks with the help of stylist Ilaria Urbinati, the most recognizable items in his Project Rock line for Under Armour are his sleeveless hoodies. In promo photos, you can catch him destroying big lifts, wearing headphones over top his hood, and flexing his biceps. Even Ryan Gosling has been known to rock the sleeveless, hitting a kind of dirtbag, mid-aughts, American Apparel chic. Both The Rock and Ryan Gosling look great in the sleeveless hoodie but they’re also The Rock and Ryan Gosling. It’s not really a fair comparison for the average dude.
So to suss out whether or not sleeveless hoodies have any place in a good wardrobe, I polled two very-fit friends in the know. Eren Legend, a former bodybuilding world champion and celebrity trainer, was strongly in favor—for those with the arms to do it. “Anyone who can fill out a sleeveless knows what I’m talking about,” he said. Legend has his own merch line, with sleeveless hoodies in the lineup, naturally. “You have both comfort and anonymity. When the hood is up it can look a bit mysterious but at the same time you get to show off your gains.”
Showing off was the reason my most fashion-forward friend, Diego, objected to my hoodie. “It’s like humble-bragging as an article of clothing. You’re pretending you’re shy because you have a hood on while at the same time saying ‘look at my fucking arms,’” he said. “Having a hood and no arms is like having a steel-toe croc. I don’t understand how anyone could look at themselves and think: I look fucking great. It looks like you rushed to the tailor and ran away halfway through.”
But against my own expectations, I’ve continued to rock the sleeveless hoodie at the gym. I don’t know whether it’s a need to channel some kind of inner meathead when maxing out PRs or it’s just a hangover from the compliments I got when wearing it the first time. Throwing up the hood and hitting some curls still feels a bit like wearing a costume, but that’s also the same way I felt when breaking in my first leather jacket. The key, I think, is embracing the outfit for the meathead costume that it is. Have an unnecessary large arch to your bench. Do 21s in front of the mirror and flex. Hit some hammer curls in the squat rack. You’re a sleeveless hoodie guy now. Better be posting those gains.
Vest Zipper Product Description
- Vest Zipper is great for all seasons, and can be worn for workout or leisure all day long.
- Suitable for leisure wear, gym, fitness, workout, lifting, bodybuilding, running, basketball and other outdoor activities
- Perfect for most of the people like cold weather workers and others outdoor activities lovers.(dog walking, fishing, skiing, mountain climbing, camping, hiking, snowmobile, motorcycling, snowmobile, motorcycling, and business use during fall and winter months.)
- Made of Polyester, lightweight and stretchy poly fabric, keep you cool, dry and moving comfortably during your workout.
- Vestzipper with V-tapered style & fit design ,zip-up vest front with kangaroo pocket , the flexible, loose ,stringer allows your arms to move more easily.
- Full zip front: Equipped with a full zipper along the front, the vest can be worn open or zipped all the way up. You’ll have plenty of styling options when wearing our vest top.
PRINTS: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on reverse side or dry clean
Production time: 3-5 Business Days
- Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY. IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED, PLEASE CONTACT US TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. WE WISH YOU HAVE A GOOD SHOPPING EXPERIENCE HERE.