Following World War II, servicemen and women would return wearing Hawaiian shirts as a symbol of their love for their home islands. And with the Hawaiian tourism boom of the 1950s, the shirt grew in popularity. And since then this style came into trend and is still trending.
Why you should buy a Leftover Salmon Hawaiian Shirt ?
Though Leftover Salmon Hawaiian Shirt precise origins are lost to history, the aloha shirt first appeared in Hawaii in the 1920s or ’30s, probably when local Japanese women adapted kimono fabric for use in men’s shirting.
What Leftover Salmon Hawaiian Shirt made of?
- 100% woven polyester fabric, offers outstanding durability, insulation, and wrinkle resistance.
- Full button down closure.
- The color could be slightly different between on the screen and in practice.
How to use Leftover Salmon Hawaiian Shirt ?
- Hand wash or machine wash. Do not bleach. Wash separately in cold water and tumble dry on low heat to maintain style.
Our shipping information:
- We can ship all over the world with standard and express shipping. Please process checkout to see the frame time.
- Production time: all orders are processed within 1-2 business days.
- Return and exchange: if for some reason you are not happy with your purchase, we will happily work with you to correct the problems. View our full return & refund policy here.
- Tracking number: when available, we will send you the tracking number with the confirmation email so that you can track the package online.
- Worldwide shipping available. Shipping fees and delivery time depend on the country and total weight of items in your order.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.