Los Angeles Rams Mickey Mouse Hawaiian Shirt Beach Short T061221
I’m not exactly sure when I developed my affinity for Hawaiian (or more appropriately “aloha”) shirts. Perhaps, I subconsciously was influenced from watching Hawaii Five-0 or Magnum, P.I. during the 70s and 80s. And of course I’m talking about the originals and not the reboots.
Or perhaps, I was influenced from spending a few formative years as a child in the Panama Canal Zone. While that’s still a long way from the Hawaiian Islands, tropical attire has similar qualities in common. They’re made with lightweight materials and typically come in light colors. One of my favorite shirts is as nearly as old as I am and it belonged to my dad from his time in Panama. And while I look like a dentist from the 1970s and it isn’t a true aloha shirt, it does have sentimental value and harks back to my tropical childhood.
And while I had a few tropical shirts throughout high school and college, it wasn’t until my mid-late 20s that I began to embrace and maintain a selection of these shirts in my wardrobe.
As with many fashion trends, aloha shirts have ebbed and flowed since their inception. However, in recent years, they are currently enjoying a resurgence in popularity. And while the actual origin of these shirts remain almost as legendary as the islands themselves, most agree that the current iteration of the aloha shirt emerged in the 1920s or ‘30s. Los Angeles Rams Mickey Mouse Hawaiian Shirt Beach Short. Early shirts were likely made with leftover fabric from Japanese kimonos and featured traditional Asia-inspired prints. Over the ensuing decades, Hawaiian Aloha shirt fabrics began to feature more island-inspired prints including hula girls, palm trees, and tropical motifs.
As if you really need one, here are my top reasons to wear these expressive shirts regardless of your proximity to The Aloha State.
- Historical and cultural icons have worn them
- It’s best left untucked
- Who couldn’t use a little more color in their wardrobe
- There’s a look for every personality
- They will NEVER go out of style
DETAIL PRODUCT : Los Angeles Rams Mickey Mouse Hawaiian Shirt Beach Short
KEY FEATURES :
- Summer Short Sleeve Hawaiian Beach Shirt. Casual/Dating/Sun Beach Party/Hawaiian/suitable for a variety of occasions
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- 100% KATE SILK
- Casual button-down shirts /Soft decent Regular fit/Breathable/Good Quality/Men designer shirts /Good Choice for Summer/men Hawaiian shirts
PRINT : Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE : Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME : 7-10 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.