Millwall Football Club Stan Smith Shoes T170822
Adidas Stan Smith is a tennis shoe made by Adidas, and first launched in 1965. Originally named “Adidas Robert Haillet” after the brand endorsed French prominent player Robert Haillet, in 1978 the sneakers were renamed after Stan Smith, an American tennis player who was active between the end of the 1960s and the beginning of the 1980s. Millwall Football Club Stan Smith Shoes. The shoe, usually made with a white leather upper and laces, has a simple design.
Unlike most Adidas shoes, it does not have the external three stripes. Instead there are three rows of perforations (or punched ventilation holes) on both sides of each shoe’s leather upper. There is sometimes a sketched picture of Stan Smith on the tongue of the shoe. In some sense, the Adidas branding is minimal on the shoe. The design and form of the shoe has basically stayed the same since it was introduced, but several new versions and colorways have appeared during the years
About This Product : Millwall Football Club Stan Smith Shoes
- A must-have in any wardrobe, the Stan Smith sneakers are designed to match anything in your closet.
- These shoes are great for the tennis court, the playground, and everything in between.
- This sneakers offer a snug fit and unforgettable style.
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- The pair comes with a tonal rubber outsole that improves traction in any conditions.
- Made from durable full-grain leather with a smooth and comfortable synthetic lining, these shoes will keep you happy every recess period
PRINTS: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Clean with towel
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
Connect Us At :
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/usalast.store
Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/Usalast/shoes/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/tieuytien1