Oakland Athletics Charcoal Stretch Oxford Hawaiian Shirt
Hawaiian Shirts Is Perfect To Wear During The Summer
Hawaiian shirts came from Chinese influences. It was designed in the early 1930s by Chinese merchant Ellery Chun of King-Smith Clothiers.
Tourists and local surfers loved Chun’s shirts so much that he was constantly selling out and having to make more. Within a few years, big-name brands and retail chains started copying Chun’s Hawaiian shirt and the garment was soon produced in masse.
Following World War II, servicemen and women would return wearing Hawaiian shirts as a symbol of their love for their home islands. And with the Hawaiian tourism boom of the 1950s, the shirt grew in popularity. And since then this style came into trend and is still trending.
Hawaiian shirts are worn everywhere because it’s typically made in a piece of loose fabric, they can be worn tucked in, tucked down, and styled over a tee or vest – it really depends on the environment. It’s also possible to dress them up or down
- Historical and cultural icons have worn them
- It’s best left untucked
- Who couldn’t use a little more color in their wardrobe
- There’s a look for every personality
- They will NEVER go out of style
Product Information : Oakland Athletics Charcoal Stretch Oxford Hawaiian Shirt
- Summer Short Sleeve Hawaiian Beach Shirt. Casual/Dating/Sun Beach Party/Hawaiian/suitable for a variety of occasions
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- 100% KATE SILK
- Casual button-up shirts /Soft decent Regular fit/Breathable/Good Quality/Men designer shirts /Good Choice for Summer/men Hawaiian shirts
PRINT : Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE : Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME : 7-10 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.