US Army Air Forces Leather Jacket T180122
A leather jacket is a must-have investment for any style-conscious man. It’s unique in its ability to channel heritage, attitude, and unbridled masculinity in a single garment. They’re also surprisingly versatile in their styling, working as an alternative to a blazer, for urban streetwear, or with a grungy vibe. Whether you choose a biker or bomber, racer or flight, there’s sure to be a leather jacket style that will fit easily into your wardrobe. Depending on what you select, a leather jacket can be a life-long friend that will keep you warm, hype you up, and make you look cool in front of your crush!
Add an element of ruggedness to your look with this lumbersnack-worthy bomber jacket. It has lots of internal and external pockets for keeping your belongings safe and hands warm. There is also a zip-off hood so you can wear it up or take it off for a dressier look. The exterior is eco-friendly faux leather, while the lining is polyester with cotton stuffing to keep you toasty. US Army Air Forces Leather Jacket. Plus, the central zip closure and ribbed waistband and cuff will keep any frosty wind or snow out. Best of all, it comes in an extended size range from extra-small to six-X tall, so no matter your build, you can rock this leather jacket.
How to Wear a Leather Jacket
Leather jackets pack a punch for style and attitude, so it’s best to keep it simple and let the jacket be the feature. Pairing it with a plain shirt and a pair of trousers is the easiest way to wear one. However, leather jackets are incredibly versatile, so don’t think you’re stuck with just jeans and a white t-shirt as your only option. When it comes to making your selection, choose a cut that most suits your wardrobe and aesthetic. You’ll also want to opt for a neutral color, with black being the safest, most classic option.
What season do you wear leather jackets?
Unless you live in the tropics, leather jackets can be worn year-round. They’re a great alternative to a blazer at casual events in summer and work great with just a shirt and trousers in spring. During the colder months in fall and winter, use layering — a hoodie or sweatshirt, look great under a leather jacket.
Detail Product : US Army Air Forces Leather Jacket
- This men’s jacket is a perfectly cool and modern piece to rock, perfect for commuters or riders who stick to the roads.
- Team them with jeans for an eye-catching look.
- Suitable for the office or home, and suit the street or outdoor.
- Best used for commuting, motorcycling, biking, driving, racing, daily activities, and outdoor activities
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- Finished with eco-friendly faux leather, it keeps you protected anytime you’re out on the move and safe from the rain and snow.
- Ribbed cuffs and hem traps warmth inside while keeping out chilly wind and providing a secure fit.
- 2 hand pockets warm up cold hands. 3 chest pockets(keep essentials safely stowed and close at hand like phone and ID papers), 2 internal pockets offer great storing for many items like wallet, phone or cards
- Zip closure and hip length provide great wind resistant, Inner rib stand collar,adjustable cuffs and hem help a personalized fit in warmth
PRINTS: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine Wash
PRODUCTION TIME: 7 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.